Or two days before the last day of school . . .
Olivia had a cute little program in her class.
Some of her cute friends.
And oooh, I really, really loved these teachers this year! Sarah and I room mommed (not a word, I know) together for our 1st and 4th graders.
Drew "graduated" from his first year of pre-school.
Addison's fun 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Willhite, that left to stay home with her new baby came back to the school to say hi.
And I really, really liked Mrs. Doel too this year. She was really good for Addison.
And the sad day has finally come. These two have seen each other through thick and thin for the last 5 years, but it comes to a close since Kate and Bella moved and are changing schools.
I missed the Kindergarten last day of school pics since I was home with a brand new baby and a C-section . . . but here's the 1st grade last day of school.
And these other two made it through 2 years of preschool together and now 2 years of school.
Look at those little faces . . .
And these were last ones standing for carpool this year. We lost Kate, Bella and Peyton this year and we miss our fun, full, and VERY random conversations.
And one more for good measure.














No comments:
Post a Comment