Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We bought some googles at Costco.  Drew was pretty excited . . . nevermind the stickers on the lenses . . .


My Grandma went . . . or actually came . . . on a mission to Salt Lake Temple Square.  We all went to dinner the night before we started.  16 kids in a restaurant . . . pretty much a nice, relaxing evening.


Look at all this effort Drew made to hang up his pajamas.  I appreciated his hard work even though normally we just throw them all in the basket. 


Still wtruggling with the sleeping arrangements.


But it's so sweet. 


Lisa and Matt had our 3 kids sleep over with their 2 "kids."  That was my payment for tax preparation this year - one I'll gladly accept. 


Jen and Jeremy had Tyce sealed to them in Logan.  Fun to catch up with old friends . . . it's been almost 15 years since I met Jen (and Liz).  15 years since I started college.  Man, I'm getting old.


We had Drew's 4 year old Dr.'s appointment.  He had to have shots and apparently he didn't know what a shot was.  He was totally fine with the idea until it happened.  The shock on his face was so sad, but an ice-cream cone helped.  Same trick since Addison was my crying baby. 


Olivia always keeps the little kids entertained.  Yeah, they're just watching the iPad this time . . . but normally they are actually playing. 


I went to my first REAL game . . . and I'm a fan!  The obsession . . . .I get it now. 


And a trip to Logan means time with the Robbins!
(please never grow up)


and Aggie ice-cream.


And we wrapped May up a litte Arrested Development and some frozen banannas.  Jeff and I have been waiting 6 years for this  . . . but I couldn't wait the 4 more months for him to get home.  Lukcily, I got Ansen on board after my accident when he used to watch an episode or two every night. 


No comments: