We survived another 2-day competition.
Ruby stayed buckled into her carseat, sleeping for almost a straight 5 hours on Day 1. Day 2 . . . not so much.
I took a few pictures of Olivia before I realized there was no flash photography .
They always finish strong and then immediately look at their coaches . . . their reactions will tell them everything . . . did they do good, bad or terrible?!
and then none of Addie.
Luckily I picked the most expensive competition of the year to enforce that Drew come to support his sisters and hang out with me.
It was Addie's last chance for a Summit bid. And again, they did awesome on Day 1 and then just lost it on Day 2 and there was no Summit bid (or jacket). Poor Addie. They've worked so hard and then do so bad at the competitions this year.
Olivia's team has been awesome and she came home with another jacket.






No comments:
Post a Comment