Ansen had early morning church meetings so the Easter Bunny left a note that he'd be there after church this year.
But other than that . . . he had it going on.
He did come while we were at church and left his strings all over.
I got a cute Easter skirt from my new favorite China website for Addie.

Banna made Liv this cute skirt
'

And then the Easter Bunny hit the jack pot with a target for Drew's bow and arrow . . . it's a blurry picture - but look at that face.
Gel pens for the girls, an adult coloring book for Liv and a shirt (she might have picked out) for Addie - seriously, I'm doing so much better as Mom - I'm even taking pictures.
And everyone got their own hanging hammock chair for the backyard.

Only glitch . . . Drew smacked his head on the brick outside while he was following his string.

And where might the cutest baby in the world have been all this time?! Just hanging with Dad looking darling and being sweet.
He did come while we were at church and left his strings all over.
I got a cute Easter skirt from my new favorite China website for Addie.

Banna made Liv this cute skirt
'
And then the Easter Bunny hit the jack pot with a target for Drew's bow and arrow . . . it's a blurry picture - but look at that face.
Gel pens for the girls, an adult coloring book for Liv and a shirt (she might have picked out) for Addie - seriously, I'm doing so much better as Mom - I'm even taking pictures.
And everyone got their own hanging hammock chair for the backyard.

Only glitch . . . Drew smacked his head on the brick outside while he was following his string.

And where might the cutest baby in the world have been all this time?! Just hanging with Dad looking darling and being sweet.




No comments:
Post a Comment