Sunday, April 3, 2016

Indexing

Our ward was seriously suffering in the indexing arena . . . like zero names indexed in the 4th quarter of 2015.   So . . . we taught the young men and young women to index and initiated a friendly competition.  

If the girls won . . . the boys would provide dinner and a 5 minute musical performance.  

If the boys won . . . the girls would provide desserts of all kinds and wear "special clothes."  It was a slip of the tongue and it was meant to be "Sunday clothes."


We indexed over 28,000 names in one month and the boys won.  

We took "special clothes" to the most obnoxious level we could.


These 3 came into Beehives close together and were the tiny girls at camp last year.  I can't believe how fast they change in these years.
(There is never a normal picture with these 3) 


I really love being in Young Womens right now and I love being there was Addie. 

No comments: